TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions carried out on this websites. Do not use the website or any services if you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions.
Before executing a transaction on the website, you should review the terms and conditions as they may be updated from time to time. Changes to the T&Cs will apply 30 days after their publication on the website. Continued use of this website and services means that you agree to our new T&Cs.
“Bitcoin“ is a peer-to-peer payment system and digital currency using cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money. More about Bitcoin can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin.
“Biocloud Aurum Mining Contract” is a proprietary right to future Bitcoins produced by the Operator’s computer systems applying the hash rate agreed between the Customer and the Provider for the Term.
“Term & Condition” T&C apply is from the Purchase Date unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Operator and the Customers.
“Customer” is the purchaser of a Biocloud Aurum Mining Contract through the website, also referred to as “user” or “you” if applicable
“Provider” is the company PT Bio Hijau Nusantara that operates the website www.biocloudaurum.com and computer systems that produce Bitcoins, and offers Biocloud Aurum Mining Contracts, also refer to as ”we” or “us”.
3. Governing Law
The service on our website is only offered to facilitate mining Bitcoins for using in international trade which is not regulated.
Bitcoins are not recognized as legal tender in Indonesia and other countries. Therefore, no central institution regulates Bitcoins. This Agreement is governed and subject to the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties agree that in the future when rules prohibit mining activity, the Provider reserve the right to cancel the operation and stop supplying service. If any disputes, The Provider, and Customer agree to settle by using competent courts of the Republic of Indonesia to hear and determine any suit, action or proceeding, and to resolve any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement.
If any disputes, The Provider and Customer agree to settle by using competent courts of the Republic of Indonesia to hear and determine any suit, action or proceeding, and to resolve any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement.
The Provider agrees:
The Provider agrees to provide to the Customers with the output of its mining capacity (the “Services“).
The Provider will be solely liable for the maintenance of the relevant technical equipment (software/hardware) that is required to receive the above service.
The Provider uses its best endeavors to operate the Operator’s computer systems applying the hash rate agreed between the Operator and the Customers to produce Bitcoins;
The Customer agrees:
The Customer agrees to pay the Operator’s Transaction Price;
The Customer will receive Bitcoins mined by the above Mining Power. The Customer also acknowledges that the above mentioned Services will be rendered on a best effort basis.
The Customer agrees that the Operator’s computer systems are operated at the sole discretion of the Operator.
The Customer acknowledges that the Operator’s computer systems may be impacted by fault, error, malfunction, virus or other occasions that interrupt the Operator’s production of Bitcoins including under the Customer's Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract. While the Operator operates with the best efforts to minimize and overcome such interruptions, under no circumstances will the Operator be liable for any loss incurred a result. Such losses include less Bitcoin production and/or fluctuations in actual hash rate application.
5. Limitation Liability
By purchasing a Biocloud Aurum Contract on our website, you acknowledge and agree that:
– Digital Currencies including Bitcoins may be subject to extreme price volatility
– Customers understand the risks involved with digital currencies including Bitcoin;
– Customers understand that the hash rate required to produce Bitcoins increases about every fortnight resulting in a diminishing return of Bitcoins per hash rate applied to production
– Customers are responsible for protecting your Bitcoins, Bitcoin wallet, computer, software bank account, address and personal data against any theft, fraud or illegal activity
– Provider does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you or any of your authorized agents or representatives, in connection with a Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract, whether directly or indirectly, and including where you provide us with any false information
– All concluded Transactions are irreversible.
– The Provider is not responsible for Bitcoin transfers made to any incorrect Bitcoin wallet IDs, and the Customer and his/her agents agree to release the Provider from all loss or damage suffered.
– The Customer have obtained independent legal and financial advice about the risks associated with buying Bitcoin.
– Provider has the right to refuse any order for any reason, which is at Provider’s absolute discretion and the Customer hereby agrees to release and indemnify us in the exercise of that discretion.
The Customers further acknowledges that trading currency including Bitcoins involves risk, primarily through price fluctuation. As Bitcoins are not regulated and backed by any central bank, there is a chance of total loss. In addition, there might be unforeseen risks that are not identified in these T&Cs. We cannot be held liable for any consequences of such unforeseen risks.
6. Force Majeure
Without detriment to the Providers obligation to render the Services on the best effort basis, only any liability of the Provider hereunder and/ or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to willful misconduct and gross negligence. Further, the Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer as a result of force majeure which shall include any disruption or breakdown of a Bitcoin market.